Let's face it, life is a competition. In the gym, on the contest stage, at the beach, or your next class reunion, don't let your competition upstage you. No matter what your game, you play to win. Come in shredded with Competition Strength ADIPO-X® Version 2.0. ADIPO-X® v2.0 is the strongest fat shredding, skin-thinning, high-energy fat loss product available. Achieve "contest-like" condition with the most comprehensive, most complete get-lean formula available.
ADIPO-X®, Axis Labs original, best-selling Fat Incinerator, was specifically formulated to attack fat more aggressively than old school ephedrine. And it did. Powerful and strong, ADIPO-X® worked like no other product on the market before it. ADIPO-X® original contained potent thermogenic components and effective metabolic up-regulators in addition to several key fat mobilizing and appetite-suppressing agents. The original ADIPO-X® formulation was a very formidable weapon in the war on fat.
For those of you who want the push over the cliff ... the final word in fat loss ... Axis Labs made a few subtle but significant changes that make ADIPO-X® Version 2.0 even better than its powerful predecessor. This next generation formula utilizes multiple metabolic pathways to target fat loss, allowing the body to maintain continuous, increased and ongoing fat-burning and coaxing the body to use fat first for fuel while sparing the breakdown of precious muscle tissue. ADIPO-X® v2.0's clinically proven ingredients ramp up fat loss by stimulating the body's primary fat-mobilizing hormones, epinephrine and norepinephrine, to mobilize fatty acids from storage to be used for energy.
ADIPO-X® v2.0 clinically-proven, multi-pronged attack on fat works in the following ways*:
1. Stimulates increased release of epinephrine and norepinephrine, the body's primary fat loss hormones. Epinephrine and norepinephrine stimulate the beta adrenergic receptors of the fat cell, or adipocyte, triggering the mobilization of fatty acids from storage areas within the fat cells to be used for energy. This process is called lipolysis.
2. Sustains lipolysis by "protecting" the chemical messenger, cAMP from breakdown. The secondary chemical messenger within the adipocyte that triggers the release of fatty acids and their utilization for energy is called cAMP, or cyclic AMP. ADIPO-X® v2.0 protects cAMP from breakdown and keeps it alive longer within the cell, prolonging the fat loss process.
3. Prevents these fat loss hormones from being broken down, allowing for continuous fat loss. ADIPO-X® v2.0, like it's older brother, contains several ingredients that prevent the breakdown of the fat-burning adrenal hormones by inhibiting the enzymes COMT and MAO. This prolongs the life of epinephrine and norepinephrine in the body, to prolong the fat burning process.
4. Inhibits alpha-receptor activation. While targeting the Beta receptors of the fat cell stimulated the release and burn of stored fat within the adipocyte, stimulation of the alpha adrenergic receptors will shut down the process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains several ingredients included to prevent activation of the alpha adrenergic receptors, to prevent the slow down of the fat loss process.
5. Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports thermogenesis, or the utilization of the fatty acids for energy, once the stored fat released.
6. Blocks fat storage. The ingredients in ADIPO-X® v2.0 inhibit the synthesis from new fat by blocking the body's chemical process for storing fat.
7. Ramps up metabolism by supporting thyroid function. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports the function of the thyroid, the body's metabolic regulation center. By ensuring proper thyroid function, metabolism can be enhanced, and ultimately fat loss is maximized.
In addition to all that was great about the original formula, ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains powerful new components that aid in process of maximizing fat loss while improving performance, energy and focus.
Chocamine: a chemical derivative of chocolate, Chocamine contains specific key natural agents that mimic brain chemicals that govern appetite, alertness and mood. Chocamine is the reason why chocolate can produce euphoria, suppress appetite and have a stimulant-like effect.
Glucomannan (AmorphophallusKnojac): a soluble fiber derivative that helps with appetite control. Clinical studies show that Glucomannan can help curb appetite and contribute to fat loss. Glucomannan may also improve total cholesterol levels.
1,3-Dimethylamylamine: is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a powerful CNS stimulant increasing energy and clarity, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed. Most importantly, it is also thought that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine works through a similar chemical pathway as ephedrine, causing a rise in cAMP, the chemical messenger that triggers fat release.
Yohimbine HCL: Yohimbine is an alpha receptor antagonist. As such, this potent herbal derivative helps with fat loss by helping to keep the lipolytic process rolling, ongoing 24/7. This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas.
This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains the hydrochloride, standardized version of Yohimbine, which ensures maximum potency with each and every single dose.
|Shop quickly using your personal Order History! View prior purchases to re-order the same products!||$4.99 shipping charge for the entire order within the contiguous 48 United States.||5% Discount on Orders of $200 or more! Retailers: Volume Discounts Available.||All Products Are In Stock Unless Marked Out Of Stock. Really! Don't Settle for Less.||Learn how to get FREE stuff! - T-Shirts, Shaker Bottles, and More!|
Display Shopping Cart
Update Account / Order History
Subscribe to our Mailing Lists
Links To Other Sites
Frequently Asked Questions