* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5December 19, 2013
Reviewer: Laura in Washington
* Better than a low carb, 45-calorie brownie has any right to taste! I took the other reviewer's advice and melted some Lily's sugar free chocolate chips on one...rich and chocolatey, and still under 100 calories even with the chips! I am a type 1 diabetic, and these brownies have little to no impact on my blood sugar. Only wish they weren't quite so pricey...
* What can I say but BROWNIES? They taste like real brownies! They are rich, chocolatey, and moist, and about the size of a square post-it note. I like to top mine with a square of sugar-free chocolate and heat in the microwave, but they will satisfy your chocolate cravings any way you eat them.
* Hi from sunny Australia .. I bought a box of both cinnamon & brownies, shared them among my low carb friends & family so on this order bought 7 boxes of each plus one box of every other flavour to try them. Great with LC Cocoa at night before bed.
* ThinSlim brownies are moist, chocolatey, and taste great. I highly recommend them as a treat for people that are low carb, diabetic, or looking for a healthy dessert. They do not contain artificial sweeteners, which is something that I look for in my low carb products. I freeze my brownies upon receipt and defrost them overnight as I need them. Low calorie and delicious!
* THis is a really good brownie. Hard to believe only 45 calories. Those that buy these remember....FREEZE THEM IMMEDIATELY. One review was upset that they turned moldy. That is because you did not do as it said to do. FREEZE WHEN YOU RECEIVE. Yes they are pricey but I will pay that price for a low cal brownie this delish. Love them right out of the freezer. Makes me eat them slower.