- A unique protein powder made from goat's milk.
- Easy to digest - can be tolerated by many people who have difficulty digesting cow's milk
- An excellent source of complete protein (13g per serving) that contains all eight essential amino acids - protein building blocks crucial to good health
- Goatein goats are not fed pesticides, herbicides, or antibiotics
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets
Garden of Life Goatein is an animal protein that contains pure goat's milk from goats raised without antibiotics. Animal proteins are the only complete sources of protein. Vegetarian protein sources such as soy are typically missing one or more of the essential amino acids, even if their protein content is high.
Many commercial dairy protein powders are produced from animals given antibiotics. Many vegetable proteins are made from non-organic or genetically modified organisms and may contain chemical residues.
Goatein is processed without excessive heat so all its elements remain in their natural forms. Other milk protein powders that claim to be minimally processed are in fact subject to invasive processing, including heating and drying at high temperatures.
Protein molecules in goat's milk have a different structure than those in cow's milk. This allows certain people who cannot tolerate bovine milk to consume milk protein from goats.
Proteins form the foundations for muscles, skin, bones, hair, teeth, blood, the brain, the heart and billions of biochemical activities in the body. Proteins are made up of 20 amino acids, eight of which are considered "essential" because the body cannot produce them and they must be obtained from the foods we consume.
Goatein is a complete source of protein, antibiotic and minimally processed. You could use Goatein if you are on a low carbohydrate diet and are looking to supplement with high quality protein. You could also use Goatein if you want an animal protein but have trouble digesting cow's milk protein.
Find a similar product