Milk Chocolate & Raspberry Low Carb Cheesecake Pie
Recipe - Courtesy of Dixie USA
- 1/2 cup - Carb Counters Bakesquick
- 1 package - Carb Counters Low Carb Rock n' Roll Shake-Chocolate - or Vanilla
- 8 Tablespoons - unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 package - Carb Counters Low Carb Chocolate Butter Frosting Mix
- 2 packages - Cream Cheese - softened (8 ounce packages)
- 2 cups - fresh red raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In medium sized bowl, combine Bakesquick, Power Shake Mix and melted butter. Stir with fork until well blended. Sprinkle over bottom of 9" pie pan. Using plastic wrap, press dough to cover bottom and sides of pie plate. Bake crust for 8-11 minutes until light brown. Chill.
In medium sized bowl, place cream cheese, Chocolate Frosting Mix and 1/3 cup water. Stir with spoon until well mixed. Spread evenly over chilled pie crust and chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with raspberries. Makes 8 servings 4 net carbs per serving.