- 75% Fewer Calories per Serving than Sugar
- Bakes and Browns Like Sugar
- Use 1/2 Cup in Place of 1 Cup of Sugar
Truvia Cane Sugar Blend is a mix of zero-calorie Truvia natural sweetener (stevia leaf extract, erythritol) and sugar (sucrose). Truvia Cane Sugar Blend allows you to reduce 75% of the calories normally in sugar while maintaining sugar-like taste and texture in your recipes.
By using half as much Truvia Cane Sugar Blend as you would sugar, your treats stay scrumptious, and anyone you're baking for stays happy.
Truvia Cane Sugar Blend is easy to convert from full sugar recipes. Simply use half as much Truvia Cane Sugar Blend as you would sugar. No complicated conversions required. 1 bag of Truvia Cane Sugar Blend provides as much sweetness as a 3-lb. bag of sugar.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased
Find a similar product
Brownies with Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
This moist and fudgy chocolate treat brings out the kid in all of us. Made with Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, this brownie contains 80% less sugar than the full sugar version. Yield: 16 servings (2x2-inch square)
Ingredients:3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. skim milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder Instructions: 1. Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 325F.
2. Add baking chocolate, butter and canola oil in a large microwaveable bowl. Heat for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat and stir to melt the chocolate.
3. Whisk together the eggs, Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, salt, vanilla and milk in a separate small bowl.
4. Add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
6. Fold flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, until just combined. Do not over-mix.
7. Pour batter into an 8x8 square pan.
8. Bake for 18 minutes or just to the point when the wet surface disappears. Do not over bake.
9. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes.
10. Cut into 16 squares. Nutrition Facts per Serving (1 brownie; 35 g) - Calories, 130; Total Fat, 10g; Saturated Fat, 4g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 35mg; Sodium, 90mg; Total Carbohydrate, 14g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 3g; Erythritol, 3g; Protein, 2g; Vitamin A, 4% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 8% DV.
Fruit and Nut Granola with Truvia Cane Sugar BlendThis granola is loaded with whole grains, nuts and fruits to give you quick energy on the go. Try it with milk, yogurt or your favorite fruit. Made with Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, this granola has 50% less sugar than the full-sugar version. Yield: 10 servings (1/2 cup each)
Ingredients:2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup oat bran
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup peanuts
2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
1 tsp. molasses
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp. coconut oil**
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup raisins
**Can substitute with vegetable oil.
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Combine oats, oat bran, flax seeds, coconut, almonds, peanuts and sunflower kernels in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Mix Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, molasses, applesauce, oil, vanilla and cinnamon in a larger bowl.
4. Add oat mixture to wet mixture and combine until evenly coated.
5. Spread out on a large baking pan. Bake for about 40 minutes until granola is a dark golden brown; stir every 10 minutes during baking for even color.
6. Stir in the cranberries and raisins.
7. For best results, store in airtight container at room temperature for a couple weeks or freeze for longer-term storage.
Nutrition Facts per Serving - Calories, 220; Total Fat, 7g; Saturated Fat, 4g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 70mg; Sodium, 30mg; Total Carbohydrate, 25g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 7g; Erythritol, 6g; Protein, 3g; Vitamin A, 6% DV; Vitamin C, 8% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 6% DV.